Thursday, February 28, 2013

Dreaming of Summer (and a beach!)


Tomorrow my parents leave for Playa del Carmen and I'm pretty jealous! They usually go every year to Mexico or the Carribean. With the cold weather and another blizzard on the way probably, I really miss summer days. I especially miss running outside because the gym and treadmill are just way too boring! I thought this would be a good time to write about our honeymoon to Aruba and bring back some warm memories.
We spent 7 days in beautiful Aruba at the Divi Villiage Golf and Beach resort. While we were there we went jet skiing in the ocean, snorkeling and took a tour of the whole island on a landrover. We choose Aruba because my parents had been there and said it was a great place with beautiful sights!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin