Saturday, March 9, 2013

Haven't posted in awhile

Hey everyone! I'm really bored at work and thought it would be good to catch up on some blogging. My patients are all pretty content tonight and I'm just sipping on coffee to stay awake! I wanted to share a link to my friend's blog because she wrote in detail about Alex and I's wedding weekend and I suppose it is only appropriate to post this on our 6 month anniversary :) Kendra was one of my bridesmaids and she has been an amazing friend since my freshman year in college. We met on the dance team and seemed to have a lot in common (except our height! haha) We both have a crazy sense of humor and have a strong faith. She was the one who got me started listening to Klove and I make sure I tell her every once in awhile what a blessing that was to me! We have gone to christian concerts together and I'm so thankful that she lives in Omaha too! She is a great role-model and a friend that I can always count on! Thanks Kendra for recapping my wedding day! http://kendraslifesong.blogspot.com/2013/03/lauren-and-alexs-wedding.html

One of my FAVORITE pictures of US!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin