Tuesday, September 3, 2013

August Cara Box Exchange

What a fun weekend...I can't believe it is September already! There are so many wonderful things that happen in September - Alex and I celebrate ONE year married, Mustang football season kicks off and of course my best friend Bailey welcomes a little girl into the world! And since Bailey didn't go into Labor on Labor Day, we have to wait just a little longer to meet Harper.
I figured it was about time to share my Cara Box from August since we are into another month already. I was paired up with Claire from Gypsy Slow Down and Amy from Love and Hot Chocolate. I had a wonderful time emailing and getting to know these two ladies through their blogs. They are very sweet and surprisingly both have two cats (maybe this is a sign that Kobe needs a companion too!) This month's Cara Box theme was centered around getting to know a blogger that is in your similar stage of life. Claire, Amy and I were in the category of Newlyweds so it was fun to chat with ladies that had planned weddings not to long ago. 
I sent Claire a package tailored towards her love for reading and included a little special something for her cats. Amy sent me a wonderful gift complete with scrap booking supplies, an inspirational magnet, jewelry holder, candle, nail polish, Christmas ornament and a thoughtful card! 
I lit the candle right away and tried out the jewelry holder with my wedding ring... Looks perfect! 





If you could like to join in on the fun and send your very own Cara Box, visit Kaitlyn's blog @ Wifessionals 

To see others from this month click Here

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you got some great loot! I signed up for the next round!

    ~Ashley @ A Cute Angle
    http://acutelifestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!! I found your blog on http://blogsbychristianwomen.blogspot.com & I'm your newest Bloglovin follower. Please visit and follow me at http://weigh2gomom.blogspot.com

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin