Monday, April 8, 2013

Easter 2013

This year my Aunt Julie's 50th Birthday fell on Easter so we celebrated at her house on Easter Sunday. It was also my uncle Dan's birthday too so 2 cakes later and lots of great food we had a wonderful Easter celebration. We were going to have a surprise birthday party for my aunt but someone let the cat out of the bag and it ended up not being a surprise but still a lot of fun. My parents and Mike came down and brought Addy with them! It was so much fun to have her here to play with. She spent the night at our house along with Mike. She did such a good job and is really close to being fully trained. She slept in her kennel all night and waiting to go to the bathroom til she got out. Kobe had mixed feelings though about Addy being in his house. At first Kobe's tail got really huge and he was arching his back so you knew he was really mad and confused. But then after they got used to each other they were chasing each other around the house. For dinner Saturday night we went to Cheddar's and it was really delicious. I of course ordered a coffee to drink because I had worked the night before. We had to wait awhile for our table but the food was really great. I ordered a Hawaiian Chicken salad and had leftovers because it was just too much to eat. We went back to Julie's and had dessert. Then Sunday we went back to Julie's for Easter dinner. It was good to celebrate with everyone and I was grateful to have Saturday night off so I wasn't so tired. Sunday I had to go to work but it was still a fun weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin