Sunday, June 2, 2013

Have I told you how much I love S'mores?!?!

I joined Bloglovin...I have been pretty interested in blogs lately and have also been entering givaways (can't hurt right) I have also been trying to promote my etsy shop with blogs too!
<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/7994495/?claim=8bd8b8b7wx6">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

Tonight was great because it started with a surprise call from work saying that I was late started for midnight.  I have to call in a few minutes to see if I have to go in.  So I went on a nice little run in this beautiful weather. Logged 2.85 miles and then did a couple short workout videos. My favorite one was this one http://www.fitsugar.com/Core-Cardio-Workout-Beach-Season-29899997

After that Alex grilled the chicken breasts I had marinated and we also had steamed broccoli and baked beans. It was a nice healthy meal..a little too healthy so I had to make a Dairy Queen stop so that I could try their new s'mores blizzard that I have been dying to try! Honestly have been thinking about it every day this week! We bought the neighbors ice cream too because they help us so much with our landscaping. Alex found this documentary on tv about the Oklahoma Tornado so we are going to watch that.
Hope everyone had a great weekend :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin